COMPRESSANA medical compression stockings comply with the applicable RAL regulations.
All binding guidelines for the manufacture of medical compression stockings and sleeves are laid down in the test regulations. They concern, for example:
– the material quality (human-ecologically harmless)
– the regular controls, e.g. at the Hohenstein Institute
– the elastic properties in longitudinal and transverse direction
– the compression classes 1-4 (for sleeves compression class 1-3)
– he production of made-to-measure and series stockings
In Germany, among other countries, the requirements of the RAL Quality Mark are a basic prerequisite for a medical prescription at the expense of a health insurance company.