TAPE SOX & TAPE LOOPS
COMPRESSANA TAPE SOX and LOOPS combine the advantages of conservative therapies such as physiotherapy and kinesiotaping without side effects. They counteract misalignment and correct toe or foot malpositions depending on the design.
The corrective socks with integrated tapes and tape loops can be used long-term for problems that are due to functional causes. These include: Hallux valgus, flat foot, splay foot or hammer toe.
Prevention, treatment and foot correction with taping socks and loops can prevent deterioration or later complaints, such as foot and joint pain or arthritis in the big toe joint.
TAPE SOX Type Hallux valgus
- stabilises the big toe in its original axis
- less pain and more quality of life
TAPE SOX Type Hallux valgus +Plus
- corrects the heel position in addition to the toe position
- counteracts pes valgus
TAPE SOX Type Hammer toe
- pulls the curved toe into its original shape
- counteracts stiffening and the associated consequences
TAPE SOX Type Pes valgus Pronation control
- stabilises the foot
- forces that occur are better dissipated into the soil
- particularly predestined for applications in the “pronation runner” sports sector